1# Birdman Fansite: Birdman Ft. T-Pain, Mack Maine & Lil Wayne - I Get Money

Search This Blog

30.3.11

Birdman Ft. T-Pain, Mack Maine & Lil Wayne - I Get Money


Breh Money getting Swags Pretty boy Money brrrrer We get money, its just like that, but why you mad with Nicki when the collision of the center will never reach us on this building of money


First single of Money On Life, I mean Bigger Than Life, breh BIRDMAN.. YOU KNOW

Believe dat.. yeah


BELIEVE DAT!

If you want to download I Get Money you need to get some money about that
so keep reading thi$ YMCMB Bu$1ne$$$$$and you gon get the DL breh.

Download I Get Money: http://www.multiupload.com/7Q1VVVG229


Stupid bottle all riches we been getting money far from de budget Bitch we da Bu$1ne$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$


B RRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

gotta rub my hands or I will freeze alot, my hands always cold



I need a hot girl.. and yeah that girl hot..

























Its.. just.. like... that..

No comments:

Post a Comment